Subject: Bradford C. T. 694 (DKW 994) Date: 1967 Location: Thornbury depot
694 had been the first of this batch withdrawn, in 1966, although the rest were all withdrawn the following year. It is next to the tin shed which housed the original trolleybus fleet. The wires into this building were removed in May 1956 but those inside remained until 1974, probably the last surviving wiring at that point.
Categories & Keywords
Keywords:Bradford, DKW994, East Lancs, Johannesburg, Karrier, trolleybus