Subject: Bradford C. T. 844 (FWX 914) Date: 18-Mar-1972 Location: Leeds Road, Laisterdyke
844 heads down West Park Road, used by the Allerton service from 8th June 1958. It formed part of a complete circle of wiring at Four Lane Ends giving depot access to the Allerton and Thornton services in both directions as well as short workings to Four Lane Ends (numbered 5).
Photograph courtesy of the Frank Gradwell archive
Categories & Keywords
Keywords:Bradford, East Lancs, FWX914, Mexborough, Sunbeam, Swinton, trolleybus