The 71 has come round full circle in that until 1996 the 71 only ran to Zentralfriedhof until the new line to Kaiserebersdorf was built, then returning to Zentralfriedhof in 2012. The only difference is that only a handful of journeys now terminate at this stop at Schubertring, the normal service being extended to the Börse.
E1 4730 is paired with c2 trailer 1030, new at the end of 1955.
Photograph by courtesy of Phil Sposito
Categories & Keywords
Keywords:straßenbahn, tram, Vienna, Wien, Wiener Linien