This service seems to have started running about 1933, linked to the Graigwen service. By 1935 it was running through to Maesycoed. It was only a relatively short service and one of the destinations served was the Cottage Hospital. It left Pontypridd on Bridge Street and reached its destination via Common Road and Hospital Road.
It was another service where higher fares were once charged going uphill to The Common than on the downhill return journey.
© David Beilby